! Feel free to look around. If you like what you find leave a small thanks, or even feel free to link to this site. njoy RaPlInKs: Various - Sixties Power Ballads (3CD)

Friday, November 02, 2007

Various - Sixties Power Ballads (3CD)



Disc 11. Dusty Springfield - You Don't Have To Say You Love Me2. The Righteous Brothers - You've Lost That Lovin' Feelin'3. The Walker Brothers - The Sun Ain't Gonna Shine Anymore4. Ike And Tina Turner - River Deep - Mountain High5. Joe Cocker - With A Little Help From My Friends6. Small Faces - All Or Nothing7. The Four Tops - Reach Out, I'll Be There8. Diana Ross & The Supremes - Love Child9. Love Affair - Everlasting Love10. Chris Farlowe- Out Of Time11. Gary Puckett & The Union Gap - Young Girl12. Cupid's Inspiration - Yesterday Has Gone13. Barry Ryan - Eloise14. Tom Jones - Delilah15. Engelbert Humperdinck - A Man Without Love16. Shirley Bassey - Goldfinger17. The Marbles - Only One Woman18. Rod Stewart - Handbags & Gladrags19. Nina Simone - Feeling Good20. Fleetwood Mac - Man Of The World21. Procol Harum - A Salty Dog22. The Moody Blues - Nights In White SatinDisc 21. Roy Orbison - Running Scared2. Ben E. King - Stand By Me3. Aretha Franklin - (You Make Me Feel Like A) Natural Woman4. Erma Franklin - Piece Of My Heart5. The Animals - Bring It On Home To Me6. Billy Fury - Halfway To Paradise7. The Casuals - Jesamine8. Gene Pitney - Something's Gotten Hold Of My Heart9. Percy Sledge - When A Man Loves A Woman10. Otis Redding - Try A Little Tenderness11. Irma Thomas - Time Is On My Side12. Brian Auger & Julie Driscoll - Road To Cairo13. Nina Simone - I Put A Spell On You14. Amen Corner - Gin House Blues15. Chicken Shack - I'd Rather Go Blind16. P.P. Arnold - The First Cut Is The Deepest17. Ray Pollard - The Drifter18. The Box Tops - The Letter19. Scott Walker - Montague Terrace (In Blue)20. Maxine Brown - Oh No Not My Baby21. James Brown - It's A Man's Man's Man's World22. Lorraine Ellison - Stay With Me Baby Disc 31. Tom Jones - I'll Never Fall In Love Again2. Jackie Trent - Where Are You Now (My Love)3. Dusty Springfield - I Just Don't Know What To Do With Myself4. The Walker Brothers - Make It Easy On Yourself5. Long John Baldry - Let The Heartaches Begin6. The Righteous Brothers - Unchained Melody7. Engelbert Humperdinck - Release Me8. Vikki Carr - It Must Be Him9. Cilla Black - You're My World10. Petula Clark - Downtown11. Lulu - To Sir With Love12. Gene Pitney - I'm Gonna Be Strong13. Shirley Bassey - What Now My Love14. Andy Williams - The Impossible Dream15. Scott Walker - Joanna16. PJ Proby - Maria17. Long John Baldry - Macarthur Park18. The Animals - The House Of The Rising Sun19. The Hollies - He Ain't Heavy He's My Brother20. Gerry & The Pacemakers - You'll Never Walk Alone

No comments: