! Feel free to look around. If you like what you find leave a small thanks, or even feel free to link to this site. njoy RaPlInKs: Michael Buble & Frank Sinatra - The Kings of Swing (2005).

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Michael Buble & Frank Sinatra - The Kings of Swing (2005).

01. Tell Him He's Yours - Michael Bublè 02. You Do Something to Me - Frank Sinatra 03. Me & Mrs You - Michael Bublè 04. I've Got the World on A String - Frank Sinatra 05. That's How it Goes Michael Bublè 06. I Get I Kick Out of You - Frank Sinatra 07. Guess I'm Falling for You - Michael Bublè 08. A Foggy Day - Frank Sinatra 09. Peroxide Swing - Michael Bublè 10. Lover - Frank Sinatra 11. Love at First Sight - Michael Bublè 12. Don't Worry But Me - Frank Sinatra 13. Anyone to Love - Michael Bublè 14. My Funny Valentine - Frank Sinatra
http://rapidshare.com/files/67858373/Michael_Buble___Frank_Sinatra_-_The_Kings_of_Swing__2005_..txt

No comments: