! Feel free to look around. If you like what you find leave a small thanks, or even feel free to link to this site. njoy RaPlInKs: Electric Six - I Shall Exterminate Everything Around Me

Friday, November 02, 2007

Electric Six - I Shall Exterminate Everything Around Me

1. It's Showtime!2. Down At McDonnellzzzzzzz3. Dance Pattern4. Rip It!5. Feed My F*ckin' Habit6. Riding On The White Train7. Broken Machine8. When I Get To The Green Building9. Randy's Hot Tonight10. Kukuxumushu11. I Don't Like You12. Lucifer Airlines13. Lenny Kravitz14. Fabulous People15. Sexy Trash16. Dirty Looks
http://rapidshare.com/files/66939953/Electric_Six_-_I_Shall_Exterminate_Everything_Around.txt

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Many Thanks!
It is great to see someone creating excellent blogs and offering a quality service!

I was looking for this album for ages!

Thank you!

Dave.