! Feel free to look around. If you like what you find leave a small thanks, or even feel free to link to this site. njoy RaPlInKs: Country's Got More Heart.

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Country's Got More Heart.

Song title 01. She's got it all - Kenny Chesney02. How your love makes me feel - Diamond Rio03. Now that I found you - Terri Clark04. Loving blind - Clint Black05. Wrong again - Martina McBride06. I miss my friend - Darryl Worley07. Blue - LeAnn Rimes08. I'm already there - Lonestar09. If you ever stop loving me - Montgomery Gentry10. Perfect - Sara Evans11. In a real love - Phil Vassar12. We danced anyway - Deana Carter13. I'll think of something - Mark Chestnutt14. He didn't have to be - Brad Paisley15. Forever's as far as I'll go - Alabama16. Lonely too long - Patty Loveless17. Forever together - Randy Travis18. Look at us - Vince Gill
Review: Time Life's "Country's Got More Heart" spotlights 18 tracks that made the country charts between 1991 and 2004.
http://rapidshare.com/files/67788492/Country_s_Got_More_Heart..txt

No comments: