! Feel free to look around. If you like what you find leave a small thanks, or even feel free to link to this site. njoy RaPlInKs: Best of Easy Listening [6CD Box set]

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Best of Easy Listening [6CD Box set]

Disc: 11. Sway - Dean Martin2. Chicago - Tony Bennett3. Night and Day - Fred Astaire4. Stormy Weather - Sarah Vaughan5. Fly Me to the Moon - Dinah Washington6. Girl from Ipanema - Eartha Kitt7. Embraceable You - Chet Baker8. Nightingale Sang in Berkeley Square - Bobby Darin9. It’s Only Love - Ella Fitzgerald10. Crazy - Frank Ifield11. Love Walked In - Dakota Staton12. How High the Moon - Iris Williams13. Let’s Call the Whole Thing Off - George Shearing Quintet14. Until the Real Thing Comes Along - June Christy15. Pennies from Heaven - Gordon MacRae16. You Don’t Have to Say You Love Me - Vikki Carr17. Bell Bottom Blues - Alma Cogan18. Talking in Your Sleep - Crystal Gayle
Disc: 21. Dream a Little Dream of Me - King Cole Trio2. Call Me Irresponsible3. Wives and Lovers - Nancy Wilson, Nancy Wilson4. Can’t Get Used to Losing You - Bobby Darin5. Magic Moments - Ronnie Hilton6. I Just Want to Make Love to You - Lou Rawls7. April in Paris - Dinah Shore8. Stardust - Frank Ifield9. Isn’t This a Lovely Day? - Jeri Southern10. I’m Just a Lucky So and So - Louis Armstrong11. True Love - Eve Boswell12. I’ve Got You Under My Skin - Danny Williams13. It Had to Be You - Kay Starr14. Misty Blue - Ella Fitzgerald15. Someone to Watch over Me - Chet Baker16. Mr. Wonderful - Keely Smith17. It’s Only Make Believe - Glen Campbell18. I’ll Never Fall in Love Again - Bobbie Gentry
Disc: 31. I Get a Kick Out of You - Shirley Bassey2. In the Cool, Cool, Cool of the Evening - Dean Martin3. I Got It Bad (And That Ain’t Good) - Louis Armstrong4. That Old Black Magic - Louis Prima5. Moon River - Eartha Kitt6. Willow Weep for Me7. Little Things Mean a Lot - Alma Cogan8. Fine Romance - Fred Astaire9. Get Out of Town - Rosemary Squires10. Teach Me Tiger - April Stevens11. Hello, Dolly! - Bing Crosby12. Teach Me Tonight - Anne Shelton13. Foggy Day - Judy Garland14. When I Fall in Love - Alma Cogan15. Unforgettable - Dorothy Squires16. Unchained Melody - Frankie Vaughan17. Lover Man - Kay Starr18. Let’s Fly Away - Jeri Southern
Disc: 41. Mad About the Boy - Julie London2. Anything Goes - Tony Bennett3. Something - Shirley Bassey4. Spanish Eyes - Al Martino5. Georgia on My Mind - Lou Rawls6. Angel Eyes - Jack Jones7. Hello, Young Lovers - Lena Horne8. Summertime - Joe Williams9. Careless Hands - Mel Tormé10. Always on My Mind - Billie Jo Spears11. You’re Nobody ‘Til Somebody Loves You - Frankie Vaughan12. Way You Look Tonight - Les Brown13. It Must Be Him (Seul Sur Son Etoile) - Vikki Carr14. I’ll Be With You in Apple Blossom Time - The Andrews Sisters15. Very Thought of You - The Four Freshmen16. I Wonder Who’s Kissing Her Now17. You’ll Never Walk Alone - Malcolm Vaughan18. Ev’ry Time We Say Goodbye - Sarah Vaughan
Disc: 51. I Loves You, Porgy - Nina Simone2. Yesterday - Matt Monro3. Can’t Take My Eyes off You - Al Martino4. I Let a Song Go Out of My Heart - June Christy5. Vie en Rose - Edith Piaf6. Softly Softly - Ruby Murray7. Till There Was You - Billy May8. Words - Royal Philharmonic Orchestra, Andy Williams9. Strangers in the Night - Stan Freeman10. ‘S Wonderful - Ray Anthony11. Guantanamera - Geoff Love & His Orchestra12. Crazy Rhythm - Harry James13. Stranger in Paradise14. Let’s Face the Music and Dance - Nelson Riddle15. I Say a Little Prayer - Ron Goodwin16. She - Pepe Jaramillo17. What Is This Thing Called Love? - George Shearing18. Begin the Beguine - Artie Shaw
Disc: 61. What a Wonderful World - Matt Monro2. Cry Me a River - Julie London3. For All We Know - King Cole Trio4. Love Me Tender - Vince Hill5. Sunshine (Soleil) - Françoise Hardy6. Autumn Leaves - Edith Piaf7. I Can’t Give You Anything But Love - Judy Garland8. Softly as I Leave You - Lena Horne9. Crazy for You - Jim Dale10. My Way - Malcolm Roberts11. Riders in the Sky - Slim Whitman12. No Other Love - Ronnie Hilton13. Suzanne [English Version] - Françoise Hardy14. Love Letters in the Sand - Vince Hill15. More I See You - Dick Haymes16. I Poured My Heart into a Song - Rosemary Squires17. What Kind of Fool Am I? - Nancy Wilson18. Best Things in Life Are Free - Bing Crosby
http://rapidshare.com/files/68807801/Best_of_Easy_Listening__6CD_Box_set_.txt



No comments: